Aztekcomputers.com's Product Ratings and Reviews feature enables Aztekcomputers.com customers to help each other make informed buying decisions.
What to include in your submission:
- Experiences with a fully-functional product leading to perceived pros and cons**
- Thoughts about the product's feature-set as you've experienced it
What NOT to include in your submission:
- Profanity, obscenity and other offensive language
- Single-word reviews
- Non product-specific reviews
- Any mention of Aztekcomputers.com's competitors by name
- URLs, specific pricing, and specific availability (or other time-sensitive information)
- Experiences with a DOA, defective, damaged or otherwise semi-functional product**
- Reviews that criticize the brand or reseller without a majority of the review offering product-specific insight
*Aztekcomputers.com reserves the right to accept or reject any review in its sole and absolute own discretion
Product Review Guidelines
**DOA's (Dead On Arrival) are an unavoidable aspect of any business model that involves direct shipment to customers. Please understand that Aztekcomputers.com ships only products it assumes to be functional and that any defective product you may have received was either damaged in transit or was anomalous.
Aztekcomputers.com reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review. Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language.
- Prices and availability can change very quickly on the Aztekcomputers.com website, so please leave such information out of your review.
- Hyperlinks / URLs.
- References to other stores / resellers.
- Comments on products that were either physically damaged or misused.
- Replies to existing customer reviews; please do not attempt to initiate discussions here.
- Comparisons to competing brands / products of competing brands.
- Criticism of Aztekcomputers.com's service or the service of our operations partners, (FedEx, UPS, Paypal, etc.)
- References to aftermarket procedures or installation techniques not mentioned specifically in the original product documentation (overclocking, hacked drivers, tweaking/modding, etc.)