Kensington KMW 67977 Innovation Quality And Trust Have Made The Standard In Device SecurSKU: Q1HUL5VCN7 | Mfg. Part: KMW 67977 | UPC: 085896679776
Retired SKUs: GUUKE3VQZG, DG7AXIRVS9
Kensington VeriMark Fingerprint Key USB Dongle
The Kensington VeriMark Fingerprint Key USB Dongle helps you log into Windows operating systems and websites with a touch of your finger. The VeriMark Fingerprint Key is compatible with Windows Hello and meets Fast IDentity Online (FIDO) universal 2nd-factor authentication (U2F), which allows you to use it with cloud-based services and software programs. Additionally, it features a compact design and connects to your system's USB Type-A port.
VeriMark Password Manager is a downloadable software program that enables you to automatically fill in usernames and passwords for websites, accounts, and more.
- Advanced fingerprint technology combines biometric performance and 360Â° readability with anti-spoofing protection while exceeding industry standards for false rejection rate of 3% and false acceptance rate of 0.002%
- Universal integration provides scalable, out-of-the-box access for Windows computers and platforms, including biometric login for Windows Hello
- FIDO U2F certification ensures seamless interoperability and meets 2nd-factor security key logon requirements for cloud-based services and software providers
- VeriMark Password Manager offers a fully-secure password bank that allows the fingerprint to authenticate and automatically fill in usernames and passwords for websites, logins, and file encryption/decryption
- Compact design easily attaches to a standard key-ring for convenient portability
Security for Todayâ€™s Cloud-Based World
As the first fingerprint security key to support Windows Hello and Fast IDentity Online (FIDO) universal 2nd-factor authentication (U2F), the VeriMark Fingerprint Key delivers practical usability with the same quality-focused security that has made Kensington
Advanced Fingerprint Technology
Combining superior biometric performance and 360Â° readability with anti-spoofing protection, the VeriMarkâ„¢ Fingerprint Key provides universal 2nd-factor authentication security to protect your data from cyber thieves. With a fingerprint algorithm that exceeds swipe sensors and industry standards with a False Rejection Rate (FRR) of 3% and a False Acceptance Rate (FAR) of 0.002%, the key easily outperforms the competition.
Advanced Fingerprint Technology Universal Integration
Provides scalable, out-of-the-box access for Windows computers and platforms, including biometric login for Windows Helloâ„¢. Advanced security made simple so you can protect against unauthorized network access on compromised devices, while also reducing fraud and identity theft.
FIDO U2F Certified
Improving your experience in a two factor authentication world, the Fast IDentity Online (FIDO) universal 2nd-factor authentication (U2F) Certification ensures seamless interoperability and meets security key login requirements for cloud-based service and software providers, including Google, Dropbox, GitHub and Facebook.
FIDO U2F Certified Password Manager Compatibility
Supports popular tools, like Dashlane, LastPass (Premium), Keeper (Premium) and Roboform, to allow the fingerprint to authenticate and automatically fill in usernames and passwords for websites.
Password Manager Compatibility
Small and easy to carry, the VeriMarkâ„¢ Fingerprint Key easily attaches to a standard key ring for convenient portability.
- KMW 67977
Request For Quote.
Kensington KMW 67977 Innovation Quality And Trust Have Made The Standard In Device Secur