Diversey DVO 990221 Beer Clean Glass Cleaner Concentrate Powder 100 Carton WhiteSKU: CJFZD7LLPZ | Mfg. Part: DVO 990221
Manufacturer Part Number:990221
Manufacturer Website Address:http://www.diversey.com
Product Name:Beer Clean Glass Cleaner
For sparkling clean glassware and better-tasting beer, Beer Clean Glass Cleaner provides thoroughly cleaned glassware with no odor, aftertaste or residue. Powdered compound cleans in hot-cold, hard or soft water. It is simple to use. Concentrated formula means quick cleaning. Odorless, Kosher detergent system provides excellent rinsing results. Use with manual brush cleaning.
Packaged Quantity:100 / Carton
Product Type:Glass Cleaner
- Thoroughly clean the sinks with a small amount of glassware cleaner prior to glass washing. Also, use clean brushes that are not worn.
- Set up sinks in four easy steps: 1. Fill first tank with hot or cold water almost to the top of the brushes. Add Beer Clean™ Mineral Solvent, if needed, based on local water-hardness conditions. 2. Add Beer Clean™ Glass Cleaner to the first sink, accurately measuring proper amount required or by sprinkling a pre-measured packet over the brushes. 3. Fill the second tank with clean, hot or cold, continuously flowing water. This tank is used to rinse off detergent from glassware used in the first sink. 4. Fill third sink with three gallons (11.5 liters) of hot or cold water. Add ? oz. Beer Clean™ Last Rinse Sanitizer.
- Wash glasses in the first sink, making sure that all glass edges come in contact with the brushes. If a three-brush manual system is used, clean glasses on the center brush.
- Rinse glassware in the second sink by placing the bottom of the glass in the water first, at an angle. If immersed top first, an air pocket can form, preventing complete rinsing. Withdraw the glass at an angle, bottom first ("heel in, heel out" technique). If you only have a two-tank system, do not include a rinse sink.
- Submerge glassware in sanitizing rinse solution (third sink) by using the "heel in, heel out" technique. Allow to remain immersed for at least 2 minutes. Follow national food service sanitation guidelines and local health codes for sanitizing.
- Air dry sanitized glassware upside down on a deeply corrugated drain board to allow maximum air flow. Do not dry glasses with towel, since it can leave lint on the glass and transfer germs and odors. Do not store glasses on a towel, rubber drain pad or any smooth surface.
Weight (Approximate):0.49 oz
Certifications & Standards:
Country of Origin:United States
- DVO 990221
Request For Quote.
Diversey DVO 990221 Beer Clean Glass Cleaner Concentrate Powder 100 Carton White