Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI) Crosshair Orgignal Viii Hero Wi F
ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi ATX motherboard with PCIe 40 onboard WiFi 6 80211ax 25 Gbps LAN USB 32 SATA M2 ASUS NODE and Aura Sync RGB lighting Powered by 2nd and 3rd generation AMD Ryzen AM4 processors the ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi X570 ATX delivers features enthusiasts crave with the utmost functionality and pure aesthetic expression Access nextgeneration connectivity with onboard WiFi 6 80211ax M2 heatsink USB 32 Aura Sync
AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 16 power stages , OptiMem III, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and up to two M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen2, and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: Active chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsink and ROG Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: Designed power solution with 14+2 IR3555 PowIRstages, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors.
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS FlashBack and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers.
- Industry-leading ROG audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans.
The Crosshair VIII Hero
Featuring support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Realtek 2.5 Gbps LAN and PCIe 4.0, coupled with an overhauled metallic design and loaded with renowned ROG features, it's the perfect foundation for your AMD Ryzen rig.
BOOSTED PERFORMANCE, NO BOTTLENECKS
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero comes equipped with an optimized power-design layout and all the cooling headers you need to handle the prodigious power of the latest AMD Ryzen processors without performance-zapping thermal throttling.
UNCOMPLICATED SYSTEM TUNING
ROG gives you powerful tools that make optimizing your system fast and easy. For those who relish fine-grained control, the UEFI BIOS has a wealth of advanced options organized into intuitive categories that provide the ability to tweak every aspect of your system.
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero offers advanced connectivity to ensure seamless gaming experiences. With the latest ultrafast networking, including Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and dual Ethernet with one 2.5G port, ROG Crosshair VIII Hero removes all bottlenecks for online and LAN play, minimizing lag and providing an overall smoother experience. Additionally, the M.2 supports AMD StoreMI technology to maximize the speed of your SSD for faster load times, and SupremeFX on-board audio provides superb sound, while saving a PCIe slot.
- Aug 03, 2021
- Jul 15, 2020
Ask Questions or Request Quote?
At aztekcomputers.com we have sources where we can on many
occasions find hard to find items. If you like us to search for
the item you were looking at please fill out the form below and
one of our sales associate will get back to you. If you are
looking for additional items please add those part number in the
ASUS Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI) Crosshair Orgignal Viii Hero Wi F ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI)
Mfg Part: ROGSTRIXZ590AGAMING
Mfg Part: B550IGEDWIFIMAX
Mfg Part: Z590 UD AC
Mfg Part: ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING
Mfg Part: PROART B550-CREATOR
Mfg Part: Z590 STEEL LEGEND WIFI 6E
Mfg Part: Z590TORPE
Mfg Part: Z590 UD
Mfg Part: PRIME H570M-PLUS/CSM
Mfg Part: PRIME H570-PLUS