Supports Intel i3 / i5 / i7 based processors in LGA1156 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU the above description is for reference only.
Intel H55 Chipset
- Supports QPI up to 6.4GT/s
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec.
- 6 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600/2000/2133 (OC) SDRAM, 16GB Max
- Supports 1Gb/ 2Gb/ 4Gb DRAM size
- Supports Dual channel mode
1 PCI Express gen2 x16 slot
2 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots
1 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
SATAII controller integrated in Intel H55 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports six SATAII ports by H55
Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC888S
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111DL.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 6 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
|Back Panel I/O Ports |
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x DVI-D port
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
6 mounting holes.
|Item Dimension (L"xW"xH")|
9.6 x 9.44 x 2