Corsair Power Supply CMPSU-1200AX 80PLUS ATX/EPS 1200W Active PFC Modular Retail Unprecedented Power Protection The Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply pushes the state of the art for reliable delivery of clean power under imperfect conditions. If you require mission-critical stability or you simply want one of the best power supplies available, the Professional Series Gold is for you.
A Fully Modular Cabling System All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow. And, when it's time to replace or upgrade your power supply, it can be removed from your system without interfering with your cabling — the cables stay in place and connect to your new fully-modular Corsair power supply.
Incredible Efficiency With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It's earned the 80 Plus® Gold seal of approval, your guarantee that you're making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery. Vendor: Corsair Memory MPN: CMPSU-1200AX UPC: 843591008150 Detail Specifications 1. Supports the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
2. An ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
3. 80 Plus Gold certified to deliver at least 90% efficiency at 50% load
4. Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
5. Universal AC input from 90264V No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input 6. A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
7. Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
8. High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
9. Completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need Power supply upgrade and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply
10. Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computers chassis
11. A seven year warranty 12. Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 200mm(L)