| Twin Frozr II Thermal Design |
- Dual 8cm PWM Fans for 50% more airflow.
- SuperPipe technology and nickel-plated copper base for better dissipation
- 20 cooler than reference design.
MSI Afterburner overclocking utility
- Support Over Voltage function of GPU.
- Support advanced fan speed control.
- Support burn-in stability test.
Military Class II Components
- SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) has higher current for better overclocking ability.
- Hi-C CAP for GPU provides more precise voltage.
- All Solid CAPs have longer lifespan.
PhysX 3D Vision Surround technology
- Support PhysX technology effects for realist physics effect.
- Support 3D Vision Surround technology in SLI mode to provide 3 monitor output simultaneously and real 3D image experience. (Need to work with 3D monitor and 3D glass.)
| Graphics Engine |
GeForce GTX 560 Ti
PCI Express x16 2.0
Core Clock Speed(MHz)
Memory Clock Speed(MHz)
2 (optional, via DVI to D-Sub adaptor)
2 (Optional, via Mini HDMI to HDMI dongle)
| HDCP Support |
Display Ouput(Max Resolution)
DirectX Version Support
OpenGL Version Support
Card Dimension (mm)
238 x 111 x 37mm